Click here to read more about ADA Truncated Dome Pad Guidelines
• Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
• Two layers of gel coat provide for maximum UV resistance and color fastness.
• Continuous fibers that run throughout the Pad (including inside of the domes) make Ultra-ADA Pads the strongest and most durable pad on the market.
• Installs quickly and easily. Installation hardware for ADA Pads
included. (see description below)
• Available in the following colors:
Yellow, Black, Brick Red, and Safety Red
• Included with Pads: Ultra-ADA Pad Adhesive Included (see Step 4 of instructions Applying Adhesive) and concrete anchors/hardware (see Step 7 of instructions, Anchoring)
Please note: The adhesive provided with our pads is designed for mounting on concrete. We do not sell adhesive for mounting our ADA truncated dome pads on an asphalt surface, but recommend this: Ultrabond G19
Detectable Warning system aids The Visually Impaired
- Available in four (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’.
- Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black, brick red and safety red also available.
- Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
- Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
- Installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included).
- Better slip resistance than composites.
- Better impact resistance than composites.
• Click here to view, download, or print an ADA Truncated Dome Product Sheet
Click to download installation instructions for Surface Mount (retro-fit) ADA Truncated Dome Pads
Our ADA Truncated Dome Pads comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on
walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act Title 49 CFR TRANSPORTATION, Part 37.9 STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBLE
TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 DETECTABLE
WARNINGS ON WALKING SURFACES