R10-23 Crosswalk Stop On Red Sign - 24x30
Add Weather & Graffiti Protection--Only $21.95!
Crosswalk Stop on Red Sign
MUTCD Federal Code R10-23 Crosswalk Stop On Red Sign - 24x30 - Reflective Rust-Free Heavy Gauge Aluminum Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs constructed of rust-free, heavy gauge, durable aluminum
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs using 3M Engineer Grade reflective sheeting and 3M inks
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs rated by 3M for at least 7 years no-fade service
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs with holes drilled at top and bottom center for easy mounting
- DOUBLE the working life of your reflective Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs by adding 3M Protective Overlay Film (POF)! 3M’s high-tech POF protects sign faces against fading caused by the sun and harsh weather—and makes graffiti and sticker defacement damage easy to clear away without harsh abrasives.
This R10-23 Crosswalk Stop On Red sign meets Federal MUTCD specifications for quality, gauge of aluminum, layout and level of retroreflectivity. We use Federal Highway Administration fonts for the lettering. Our Pedestrian Crossing signs are rated by 3M for at least 7 years of 24/7 outdoor use without showing any fading. You can also DOUBLE the working life of your Slow Children At Play Sign by having us add 3M Protective Overlay Film (POF)! 3M protective overlay film protects sign faces against fading caused by the sun and harsh weather. And it makes graffiti defacement easy to clear away, using only mild detergents (such as Simple Green) and water. With pre-drilled holes, installation of our Pedestrian Crosswalk signs is easy. Keep in mind that the anti-vandal hardware
we can provide is inexpensive and a good investment for protecting your signs. Improve the safety of your parking areas with new, high-quality STOP For Pedestrians Inside Crosswalk signs from STOPSignsAndMore.com!
Don't see the Property Management Signs that you need? Call us and we'll make them for you! 1-888-931-1793
"Nice signs at a fair price. In an age of jips and cheats, It's nice to purchase something that I consider a good value. Thank you."
—Wes, RV Park Manager Athens, AL