Truncated Dome Bump Pads - 3x5 - Surface Applied
ADA TRUNCATED DOME BUMP PADS - 3X5
Surface Applied or Retro-Fit Truncated Domes are applied to existing dry concrete, fastened with adhesive and anchor hardware included with the pads.
Surface Applied Dome Bump Pads are engineered to comply with Federal and State mandated detectable warning systems requirements. California ADA Title 24 compliant-CALTRANS Detectable Warning Surface approved.
Included with Pads: ADA Pad Adhesive, Pre-formed fasteners and instructions.
Click here to read more about ADA Truncated Dome Pad Guidelines
Click here to view, download, or print an ADA Truncated Dome Product Sheet
Click to download installation instructions for Surface Applied ADA Truncated Dome Pads
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal, California and State requirements (Section 1112A.9 and 1127B.5 for ”Curb Ramps” and Section 1133B.8.5)
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
Americans With Disabilities Act Compliant Truncated Dome Pads - 3X5 - Available in Yellow, Black, Brick Red, Colonial Red, Blue, Dark Gray
For pricing on quantities over 14 pads, call us toll-free: 1-888-931-1793
- The Diamond Grip Micro™ Prism Surface provides an enhanced anti-slip surface.
- ADA truncated domes are there to alert the visually impaired that they are entering an area shared with vehicular traffic.
- ASTM D 695 Compressive Strength of 26,900 make these the strongest and most durable pads on the market.
- Installs quickly and easily. (see installation instructions below)
Please note: The adhesive provided with our pads is designed for mounting on concrete.
An alternate solution is to saw cut and remove asphalt, pour concrete in its place and embed the dome pad.
- Easy to use surface applied fastening system
- Includes pre-formed fastener for error-free installation
- Adhesive location is marked on reverse side for easy application
Our ADA Truncated Dome Pads comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on
walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act Title 49 CFR TRANSPORTATION, Part 37.9 STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBLE
TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 DETECTABLE
WARNINGS ON WALKING SURFACES