Truncated Dome Bump Pads - 2x3 - Cast In Place Replaceable
ADA TRUNCATED DOME BUMP PADS - 2X3
Cast In Place Replaceable Dome Pads are a two part system applied in wet concrete, fastened with anchor hardware included with the pads.
Cast In Place Replaceable Dome Pads are engineered to comply with Federal and State mandated detectable warning systems requirements. California ADA Title 24 compliant-CALTRANS Detectable Warning Surface approved.
Included with Pads: Tamper-proof, stainless steel fasteners, Corrosion resistant hexagonal anchors and instructions.
The replaceable feature of these truncated domes pads is the end result of more 20 years of design, testing and manufacturing of tactile paving tiles. The two-part replaceable tile feature of these truncated dome pads is industry leading with its simplicity of design allowing for fast and easy replacing of paving tiles in the field.
Installation of these ADA pads is easy and fast with no concrete demolition required, since they are applied when pouring fresh cement.
Click here to read more about ADA Truncated Dome Pad Guidelines
Click here to view, download, or print an ADA Truncated Dome Product Sheet
Click to download installation instructions for Cast In Place Replaceable Dome Pads
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal, California and State requirements (Section 1112A.9 and 1127B.5 for ”Curb Ramps” and Section 1133B.8.5)
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
Americans With Disabilities Act Compliant Truncated Dome Pads - 2X3 - Available in Yellow, Black, Brick Red, Colonial Red, Blue, Dark Gray
For pricing on quantities over 14 pads, call us toll-free: 1-888-931-1793
- The Diamond Grip Micro™ Prism Surface provides an enhanced anti-slip surface.
- ADA truncated domes are there to alert the visually impaired that they are entering an area shared with vehicular traffic.
- ASTM D 695 Compressive Strength of 26,900 make these the strongest and most durable pads on the market.
- Installs quickly and easily. (see installation instructions below)
- Installs in minutes during cement finishing stage
- Tamper-proof, stainless steel fasteners remain in cement if pad needs replacement
- Remove fastener and replace pad as needed without the need to remove anchors
- Corrosion resistant hexagonal anchors designed to entrap concrete for optimal anchoring
Our ADA Truncated Dome Pads comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on
walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act Title 49 CFR TRANSPORTATION, Part 37.9 STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBLE
TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 DETECTABLE
WARNINGS ON WALKING SURFACES