B-Stock: 30x30 STOP Signs - High Intensity Prismatic Reflective
Add Weather & Graffiti Protection--Only $21.95!
STOP Sign - 30x30
ONE AVAILABLE ***SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM***
STOP Signs for Sale - This 30x30 STOP Sign is made with High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting mounted on Rust-Free Heavy Gauge (.080) Aluminum
This sign meets Federal MUTCD R1-1 High Intensity Prismatic STOP Sign specifications.
STOP Signs constructed of rust-free, heavy gauge, durable aluminum
- STOP Signs made with 3M High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) reflective sheeting and 3M inks
- STOP Signs Guaranteed by 3M for at least 10 years no-fade service
- STOP Signs have holes drilled at top and bottom center for easy mounting
- DOUBLE the working life of your High Intensity Prismatic reflective STOP Signs by adding 3M Protective Overlay Film (POF)!
3M’s high-tech POF protects sign faces against fading caused by the sun
and harsh weather—and makes graffiti and sticker defacement damage easy
to clear away without harsh abrasives.
The modern STOP Sign is one of the most universally and instantly recognized messages in our fast-paced and chaotic world. With its bright red color, octagonal (8-sided) shape, and retro-reflective material, STOP signs are critical to making modern road travel safe, day and night, and in all weather conditions.
Trivia question 1: What color did STOP signs used to be?
Trivia question 2: Why are STOP signs octagonal in shape?
Trivia question 3: Where and when did the STOP sign originate?
2. The unique eight-sided shape of the STOP sign not only prevents it from being confused with other traffic signs, but also allows drivers facing the back of the sign to identify that oncoming drivers have a STOP sign. The octagonal shape was also chosen in an effort to make the sign more visible at night, since unlike modern STOP signs, the original signs were not reflective.
3. In Michigan in 1915
We Make Official Speed Limit Signs, Parking Signs and Custom Signs, and Other Signs for Property Management
"I received my signs a few days ago and wanted to let you know that I think they are very high quality - I was honestly expecting much thinner metal and was pleasantly surprised that they were so robust in construction. They are also very bright and super-visible. You are offering a great product at a great price - thank you. I will highly recommend your products." —Kevin, Whitethorn, CA (No Parking Signs, Handicap Parking Signs, No Parking Signs)
: ADA Compliant Access Signs
, No Parking Signs
, Handicap Parking Signs
, No Trespassing Signs
and Video Security Signs, Custom Signs
, Bilingual Signs
, Do Not Enter Signs
, Parking Signs
, No Smoking Signs
, Entrance and Exit Signs. Don't see the Property Management Signs that you need? Call us and we'll make them for you! 1-888-931-1793