Vandal-Proof Sign Hardware
Anti-Vandal Sign Hardware (sold in pairs)
Our Anti-Vandal Hardware helps protect your investment in Parking Signs, Neighborhood Watch Signs, Security Signs, Video Surveillance Signs and Private Property No Trespassing Signs that are mounted on U-Channel posts.
Sold in pairs.
(Most signs have two pre-drilled holes.)
Each set of vandal proof sign hardware includes:
IMPORTANT NOTE: When installing, be sure to tighten the break-away nut UNTIL IT BREAKS, which prevents thieves from undoing the nut and bolt, and removing the sign from the post. The cone-shaped end of the nut is placed
against the washer and the the hexagon shaped end of the nut is
tightened until it breaks off, leaving the cone piece
to prevent removal of the bolt or sign. Please note that once installed, signs cannot be removed from the post except by cutting the bolt.
- (2) 2-1/2 inch long bolts
- (2) Anti-vandal break-away nuts (can be installed with a standard wrench, but cannot be removed with standard tools)
- (2) fiber washers (to protect sign face from scratching)
- (2) metal washers
- (2) metal back-plates (placed behind sign on the open side of u-channel posts; prevents damage to the sign when tightening bolt until it snaps off)
- No special tool required for installation (Please note that once installed, signs cannot be removed from the post except by cutting the bolt.)
E-mail this product to a friend